Changes in today’s prerequisites involves both risks and possibilities to our collective ability to perform. A present and consious leader, leading based upon individual's prerequisites can and will effect team spirit and performance better than ever. Leadership which is unconsidered can easily drain co-worker's engagement and the will to perform and excel.
In a setting with social distancing there is a need for competence in leading remotely and digitally. This crash course gives you as a leader tools with which you can enable the power and focus for the peek performance that is needed right now.
- Finding work-life balance by self management
- Treat co-workers different – understand and adapt to their specific needs of leadership
- Enable engagement and drive when working remote
- Pin focus on prioritized tasks and results
- Create space for deep fokus work and avoid distractions @ home
- Use of digital tools for leverage in day-to-day work